- The BDM will be reporting to the department Director, and will be developing business in achieving revenue goals.
- The BDM will focus on Health/Medical Insurance sales, and drive the sales team of sales executives.
- The candidate will have to achieve his/her sales and profitability targets, so having an existing portfolio of corporate insurance clients is a must.
- Develop a sales plan, with budgets and achieve monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Be prepared to report regularly your weekly, and monthly sales performance, as well as your meeting schedules to the Director.
- Regularly maintain relationships with corporate clients, and prepare presentations when necessary (claims reports, product presentations).
- Working with technical managers and coordinators in preparing comparison tables, to meet the demands of the clients.
- Identifying and developing new sales opportunities through different channels.
- Meeting with prospective clients regularly and maintaining a meeting schedule.
- Building, developing and maintaining a sales team of sales executives.
- Participating in job related training programs, product trainings, and sales meetings.
Bachelor’s Diploma (preferably in Business, Insurance, Medical)
Insurance qualifications and certificates are a plus. (Dip CII, ACII)
Experience of minimum 7 years in the Insurance Industry (sales, marketing, and business development.)
Extensive experience in Insurance Brokerage Sales, in non-life, life and medical insurance (all major classes).
Must have an existing portfolio of corporate clients, particularly medical insurance.
Strong corporate relationship management skills.
Team player, hard working, ambitious and driven to succeed.
UAE Driving License
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Proficient in MS-Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Remuneration depends on work experience and qualification.
Package will include salary and commission.